Sunday, May 31, 2009

Broga Hill

Venue: Broga Hill, Selangor
Date: 24 May 2009
Photo + Hiking Kaki: All the wonderful people - ws, lb, lw, mei, aven, siyong and me

Wonderful Sunday it was. We made the trip an early one. Intended to see sunrise, though a bit disappointed as it was a cloudy morning but we still enjoy the chilling breeze and wonderful companion.

Broga Hill starts to has it's fame recently. It all started with some wonderful people with superb photography skill posted some pictures on flickers. (That's how I get to know this place and I assume that's how others know about it as well. :P )

I have never thought that I would have so much companion for the trip. We saw cars parking all over the places from road site leading all the way into the oil palm territory. Before we start the journey, we were still worry that we may miss out the landmark - "rabbit garden" but I guess, it is not too hard to spot the place with such an extra ordinary scene within such a secluded area.

The whole journey to the peak of the hill takes nothing more than 40 minutes. As for how challenging it is, that would very much depends on how fit you are but it shouldn't be a problem for a normal person to do this trip.

Should have taken more pictures if the sun is right and the crowd is smaller.... :) just 3..yeah.. only 3 images..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

just 3 pics only? hehe.. keep copying pics posted on your blog to my laptop's wall paper..

cheers,
christine

osc said...

hahaha~!! :) my pleassure~!!!! i would try to get jerome's help to set up my page then i would have one column for picture downloading.. then all the ppl can download the picture for free