Sunday, February 8, 2009

Aerin's wedding

Y.Huei & Aerin's wedding day...
Venue: Melacca

Aerin is a friend of mine which I met her in the Uni. She is the only Nyonya friend thus far that I have... When she sent out invitation on her wedding reception, the picture in mind is.. Nyonya wedding with Rendang, Curry etc.. hahaha.. Nope.. we were not served with traditional cuisine but... very much a chinese dishes... ok.. it is chinese food... :) 

But one thing that's made this wedding reception different was..  Aerin's family just somehow danced in the lunch....Not hip hop dance la.. Nyonya dance.. this is not the 1st time I see this as the last visit to Melacca, I was treated a drink in a pub and I saw aunties uncles were so sporty and they danced around the pub.. :)

This time round, I am not Aerin's wedding day official photographer.. so nothing much to share.. :) but good that I was there.. and the greatest of all is.. manage to meet up with lots of old buddies... 
From left: Soo Chee, Siow Theng, Me, Oii Li, Aerin & Yi Huei, Anne, Pek Yoke, Wai Kuan

Now then is my turn... I went through exactly the same route as my last visit but this time round, I am doing it with a bunch of friends.. :) 

Same place.. same route.. but different experience.. that's why i don't mind visiting the same place more than once.. :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

nice one! but how come don hav close up for the wedding couple one?! i cant recall who is aerin la ... :P

osc said...

hai... so paiseh to bring out my camera la.. how to shoot?? hahahaha