Friday, December 12, 2008

Siew Hone + Yi Ching

The Couple: Siew Hone and Yi Ching
Wedding Date: 06 December 2008, Saturday
Venue: Sunway + Puchong

Very sweet little girl which I met back there in High School. She is among the friend that I still keep in touch . She is kind enough to believe in my skill and allowed me to play a part in her wedding day. I hope I didn't disappoint her ...

I am on my way to another trip which I have planned a year ago. Gonna meet up with my travel mate in Chiang Mai then we would cross over the border to Laos. Was talking about Mekong River trip for quite a while and finally I got a chance to do it... :)

Taking budget flight which connecting at LCCT, KL. My next flight is scheduled at 8 am the next morning. Stay overnight at transport hub and I brought my laptop along...... :) Managed to edit some of Yi Ching's pictures. So... may i present to you... Siew hone +Yi Ching...

As agreed, more pictures uploaded. :)
(uploaded by 22 Dec 2008)

I am so glad that to be involved in your wedding~!!! Congratulation~!!! :)

3 comments:

Mau Horng, 茅鸿 said...

Wa ... so many wedding photos ...
U start running freelance liao oh?

But, u really talented la ...
U owned a good "Photographer Eye" ...

GOod JoB ... Brother ...

Anonymous said...

Nice photos man...
Happy for her finally got married...

osc said...

Horng: Freelance?? no lar.. these are all my friends..but i do wish to start working on that... after all.. i just love wedding photography.. :)

Anony: yes.. :) Agreed..