Thursday, December 25, 2008

Blessed Chirstmas


10 minute to Boxing Day. Fruitful year for the past 12 months but spiritually I am losing myself.

Thanks to Joshua who pay me a visit in Singapore, this morning, I went to City Harvest Church for their Chirstmas Service.

I have been giving out small Christmas Presents to my colleagues. The greeting message for all of them is....

Faith + Hope + Love = Blessed Chirstmas.

In fact, I am hoping the same to my own Chirstmas. I have been away from Him for a while. This morning sermon mentioned on back sliding christian. I made my own prayer to Him. I pray for His forgiveness... and most importantly, I pray that He sends me an angel to lead me through the dark... I need to get back to where I was.......

Blessed Christmas~~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I do hope he answered ya prayer bro... God Bless~~

And Wishing u a Habi 2009 New Year...and find a good future wife!!