Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Inspiring Susan Boyle

Susan Boyle, a 47 year-old lady, from nobody to somebody.

Watch Susan Boyle's clip HERE

Last night was the very 1st night I heard of this name. Was chatting with WS and she mentioned this name. I posted a question to her asked her who is "Susan Boyle" and she never gives me an answer but throw me these words..."you are so out" Nevertheless, I wasn't really bother by that.

Today, again, this name appeared on my screen again. When thing happens frequently, it means there is something special about it. If you still refuse to figure out why, then you are really "SO OUT". I typed this name in search engine and true enough, this is one of the hottest topic you could get.

Watched the entire 7 minutes Susan Boyle's clip from youtube. I have to say, she is amazing. When I saw this lady walking out from back stage, I was telling myself, this must be another William Hung's clip. Sarcastic remarks from the judges and it is obvious that nobody believe what is she capable of doing.

Less than 2 minutes, she changed the entrie world with her voice and slapped these disbelief audiance super hard. It gave me a blow too.... :) I salute her as how audiance did. It is very inspiring.

Nobody should be judged before they have a platform to show what they can do. Another meaningful words flash thorugh my mine... "If you are not confident at what you do, who else will?" These words translated perfectly at Susan Boyle.

Oscar, chin up~!! Tell the world what you can do~!!!

No comments: