Sunday, August 17, 2008

Wai San + Mun Chin

Wai San(Kay)+Mun Chin
Venue: A Buddisht Temple near KL Central
Date: 18.05.08

Wai San (Kay) has being such a great friend of mine since the day we met. She was my best buddy and yes...even she is married, she still is my best friend. :) (I know I have lots of best friends.... hahah

She is the architect of my moved from Penang to Singapore. She came here earlier than I did and after a year in Penang, I told her I wanted to try my luck in Singapore. The 1st round of interviews with few "STAR-chitect" just didn't work out. After fall-flat in my 1st trial, she told me her ex-colleague is looking for AA so I sent in and accepted after an interview session with the boss. :)




Mun Chin, he was my senior in Uni. He is such a friendly person. His trade-mark "colgate-smile" is so well-known among all. Passionate in Architecture and serious at his works. Talk to him would brighten up your day as he has tons and tons of jokes. :)



Lovely couple, I have delayed long enough for your ROM pictures. I hope these pictures may give both of you a smile on your face. Thanks for being such a good friend of mine. :)

No comments: