Sunday, March 8, 2009

I have a dream...

Just went to my cousin's Jazz Band performance/presentation, he played violin tonight and I can tell that, he loves every single moment when the violin is on his hands.. :) I remembered he told me that, he wanted to be a Musician...expected.. his parent just don't see that as profession and insisted him to pursue in a "proper" profession before he can choose what he loves... This is traditional Chinese family.. that's his dream.. :)

I have a dream... :) yes.. i do have a dream...it may not be that great or neither would that be that romance... but that's my dream... 

i wanted to be a photographer...i am never a good story teller... i wish my picture would help to elaborate my inner self..

i wanted to have my own gallery.. it need not to be huge and it can be just a small corner with my works on it... i want to design my own gallery and keep it updated with my travel post...

i wanted to run a cafe... i would play my own music.. and would design my own cafe.. with my selected furniture..... and i would sit down with my customer and treasure our life whiletime ticking passed...

i wanted to design my own house.. it would be small little cosy house with lots of opening.. at night.. i would draw my curtains up and feel the breeze... and give thanks for His beautiful works...

i wanted to have my own design studio.... it would be attached to my house and it would be semi open to my little courtyard...yeah.. i love opening.. i love greens... i love outdoor...

i wanted to live free.. would travel and travel and travel... seeing new things.. meeting new friends...

i wanted to learn how to play jazz drum... i love music..but shame on me for not able to play any music instrument.. .

gosh... i just cant see myself putting a full stop on my wish list.... yeah... i have a dream... with lots of "sub-dreams" in it.. :)

8 comments:

Mau Horng, 茅鸿 said...

Wow, you have nice dream.
Don't worry, just step the first fearless step toward your dream.
All your dream and "sub-dreams" will comes true one day.

Mau Horng, 茅鸿 said...

God will make a way for you. ^^

Anonymous said...

it's good to have dreams and that's keep us motivated and work towards the goal..=)

well, i wish i could keep my life simple and pursue things that i want...or i shd have to count my blessings and be who i am today?

christine

Unknown said...

those are great dreams my fren ... but dun forget ... if u hav dreams u should hav target oso to achieve it! good luck! :)

osc said...

Thanks horng & christine..

siyong.. agreed...totally agreed... so u want to share gallery with me?? hahaha

Unknown said...

sure! u wan upstairs or downstairs?! haha!

Anonymous said...

Nothing is impossible man...pursue the dream and it will become reality!!

U'll have my support...JUST DO IT BRO!

osc said...

thank u bro.....