Monday, November 3, 2008

Just for FUN, Japan 03

Obviously, these are not the pictures from my camera. :) My colleagues are good snipers and thanks to them, now I have some "solo" pictures of myself...
Sniper in action~!!! :)
Not easy to be a photographer huh?? :)
I like this shot. :) I don't even know he was shooting me through that angle... :) Oh yah.. that's my new hair cut~!!! Eason looks alike.. haha
Popeye the loser~!!Olive loves me so much~!!! :) We went to Universal Studio again. This time round, I am the guide to my colleagues. I told them what to skip and rides that shouldn't missed out. Guess what, I managed to take 4 rides and all are famous rides in USJ.

10 comments:

Mau Horng, 茅鸿 said...

I like the first one .... ^^

Oscar, my wife say u getting richer liao lo .... :P

Mau Horng, 茅鸿 said...

The 2nd one ... u working for which Magazine firm ah?

Looks like "狗仔隊" 。。。 hahaha ...

Do|2i5 said...

wow, nowadays ur hair getting more n more oh` Eason the second~~haha~~~Seldom got ur personal pics...

osc said...

horng, yeah.. i can see that too.. .only the look looks richer.. but in the actual fact.. still so poor like before.. :)

doris, haha.. yeah.. :) but wanna change hair style soon.. very messy whenever i wake up from my bed.. :) i mean my hair la..

Anonymous said...

Wassup brother~~~~!!!

Anonymous said...

D 2nd photo looked pretty good on u man...better thank ya friend 4 that! :D

osc said...

Thank you anonymous... mind to tell me who is tat please?

Anonymous said...

One of ya old buddies...
Take a guess...
I'm sure u gonna take a long time for it... :D

osc said...

should be Sol-Jek Ah Hung~!!hahaha

Anonymous said...

Damn...u sure are one smart little guy...hahaha!