Monday, March 1, 2010

1.3.2010

This is another post without images... :)

I would like to record down this very day as it marks another turning point in my life. I have spoken to boss and officially I am serving my 1 month notice. It has been near 30 months in Singapore and I wonder should I call me a wonderful journey or perhaps, this could be one of the journey really grew me up a lot x 10000.

Receive some sticks over my resignation and some of the words are harsh.. be it out of his intention or not... that has put my mood down for a while. Great to have friends around and she reminds me of this...

"What doesn't kill you make you stronger.." yes indeed...

1. I have no chance in any possible success in Sg.
2. I am just a 3rd world countryman.
3. No matter how far I venture into the world, I still can't beat them - a Singaporean
4. He doesn't need any replacement over my resignation as in fact my timing is just right for him.

Lots more... but these few sentences have enough power to shake my world. All the way back from office, I was thinking over my performance over the 30 months with him. Questions after questions popping out asking myself what have I gain from these period of time...

To conclude my doubts and queries... I guess... nothing better than this...

"I am a now a better and stronger person... at least I beat him in my tolerance toward a coward and my courage to admit my own mistake..."

move on oscar... life is not about him only... no point letting a person's words drawn my bright future.......

6 comments:

Cheong said...

then, what's your next destination?

osc said...

cheong... I am going to NZ.. :) a place that i always wanted to do ever since i did my 1st back packing..

ah chew said...

上个星期日在星洲日报看到一则新闻,立刻联想到你。。
http://www.lowcostholidaysbigsearch.com/
你可以去这个网站看看,它很像是要找一群人选12个地点在一年内去到这些地点旅行,并且在网上帮忙介绍这些景点。。。报纸上是说这是’这世界上第二好‘的工作,因为可以与工作与娱乐。。。开出的条件很像是喜欢旅行,会摄影,能写部落格。。。
我看后,就想起新年出来喝茶时雯娟说起你想去流浪(这曾经也是我的梦),所以应该会适合你吧??!!
可是这是要申请的,他们筛选通过后,才会有这么梦幻的工作啦。。。全世界的人都在竞争,所以。。。你看看,如果没兴趣或是它是造假的,可别怪我鸡婆哦。。。哈哈~~加油~~

osc said...

ah chew。。。谢谢您。。我过去瞄了一下。。是很吸引不过不太适合我。。。我不想把兴趣当职业,当兴趣加入钱财时,感觉就不再相同了。我问过一些摄影师,他们说有人用钱来让你做你想做的,不好吗???怪我老套。。。我还是不太懂得珍惜。。

我会是一个很穷的流浪汉。。:)不过我希望我的思维会富有。。。thanks...

lulu said...

勇敢的家伙, 你要加油!!!

ah chew said...

i got what u mean:)
take k n all the best:)