Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Little India, Singapore

Date: 1st October 2008
Venue: Little India, Singapore
Photo Kaki: Patrik

Went to Little India intended to try out my 10-20mm wide angle as Singapore Tourism Board has decorated the entire street to celebrate upcoming Deepavali. Weather wasn't good, cloudy but hot. So instead of wide angle photography, I switched it to Tele-photograhy. Portrait is always one of my favorite field...The whole session took me about one hour plus and I spent most of my time in 3 different locations and the "Yellow Wall" was my favorite spot. Overall...yeah...I like this session pretty much. :)

Blogspot is not the best place for photo viewing. :( Comparing to what I saw in Picasa & Photoshop, the color is much more brighter and cheerful. I hope I can set up my own domain soon.

No comments: